Monday 2 May 2011

Waiting and waiting,,,

Huh..

It had been a month since I left PLKN..
Just sitting at home, doing nothing.. sometimes feels like going to the PLKN had let me survived during this "dumb period",, (a vocab from my senior)~

well its true,, just sitting around.. in front of TV...
when the stories is boring,, going to get the computer...
no body on9~
huh,, go to room...
looking at nothing,,,

go reach the handphone,,
no Unread messages,,

Saw a book,,intend to read it,,
but suddenly,, the eyes felt heavy~
haha...

huhu,,
soooo boring!

come on!!
when is the UPU gonna come out??!!
so late laaa~
but some says: "it will come out this week,,"
some said "another 2 months more...."
arrhh~

oh well,,
hope i'll not loose my mind waiting and waiting... :P

huh~
that all from me :)
By Al-'Asr (the time).
Verily! Man is in loss,
 Except those who believe and do righteous good deeds, and recommend one another to the truth...
(Surah al Asr: 1-3) 


No comments:

Post a Comment